» Big Sale!!!
Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:20 pm by GoDLeSSCoMMiE

» Elite Dangerous
Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:32 pm by quicktrigger81

» Whinners
Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:03 pm by Grunt1771

» 9.4 RELEASED
Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:56 am by GoDLeSSCoMMiE

» Hungover? Well here's a few hotties to help clear those worms.
Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 am by GoDLeSSCoMMiE

» Where the magic happens
Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:45 pm by KamikazeSquirrel

» ROXY APPOLOGY
Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:45 pm by GoDLeSSCoMMiE

» Got a case of the mondays? This should cheer u UP!
Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:09 pm by ViolentViolet

Statistics
We have 72 registered users
The newest registered user is drpancho

Our users have posted a total of 2831 messages in 538 subjects

Updated XVM for 8.4

Go down

Updated XVM for 8.4

Post by Wally on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:29 pm

XVM is a mod that shows you other players stats during game play

The circled area is the chance of winning the map. there are two categories, one is global and the other is per tank both are based upon stats received by the xvm mod.

The 3 categories of numbers you see by the tanks are in order:  amount of battles/ efficiency rating/ win loss ratio. please note the stats are mirrored and appear opposite on the other team.

The stats are color coded as such..
Dark Red = Bad... Red = Poor... Yellow = Average ... Light Green = Above Average ... Green = Great Player ... Purple = Guru

Installation for windows 7 users

1. Download and install dokan library from the attachment below
2. Download the zip file below. When downloading the xvm your browser may say this file can be dangerous and that is because the zip contains an .Exe file .. do not be alarmed by this message the Exe file is clean and needed to run xvm
3. If you have never installed XVM before extract the contents of the main folder inside the zip file into your main world of tanks directory: default directory is c:/games/worldoftanks, then extract the 0.8.3 folder into the res mods folder. If you have had XVM installed before you do not need to use the main folder at all, simply extract the 0.8.3 folder into into the res mods folder.
4. When asked merge folders or replace them, then replace any files it asks you to replace.
5. Go into the folder xvm-doc then into samples and full config EN, highlight and copy the file XVM.xvmconf.
6. Go back to your main world of tanks directory and paste it in here worldoftanks/res_mods/0.8.1/gui/flash.
7. When you start the game up be sure to start it up from the wot-xvm-proxy.exe that can be found in your main world of tanks directory.

Note: when you start world of tanks up using this proxy for the non computer savy a little black box will appear( for computer savy a CMD  box) this reads all the server stats direct and is essential, it should not be closed, if it is closed while still playing the stats will not show up but. The DOS window will close when you exit the game.

This mod receives constant updates and this thread will be updated as a new mod comes out

enjoy XVM while it last the russian server are meant to banning it at some later point in time with all other servers following suit shortly after ...  the latest report from the russian server is XVM is allowed for now but no mention of how long it will be allowed..

Any problems please contact me or anyone else who has it.
Attachments
DokanInstall_0.6.0.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(549 Kb) Downloaded 105 times
xvm-8.4.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(9.4 Mb) Downloaded 36 times

Last edited by GoDLeSSCoMMiE on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:16 pm; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)

Officers

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated XVM for 8.4

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:32 pm

I think this would only make you make assumptions, and feel either over confident or hopeless, i may get this anyways tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:05 pm

forbiden_ninja wrote:I think this would only make you make assumptions, and feel either over confident or hopeless, i may get this anyways tho

i think a lot of people think this way but i think more ppl find it a help buddy .. you wanna try it .. when you come up against a good tanker it holds you back and forces you to play a little clever .. well thats how it works for me .. it's stopped me from rushing in..

Officers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Bump ... updated

Officers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:44 pm

XVM is neat....... it is not 100% accurate..... but it sometimes tells u how u should play Razz..... for example all top tiers are 43% u cannot expect much from em, if not get lucky... so u have to make damage for em... if good team u can attack bolder, u prolly are supported

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:21 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:01 am

bump .. vxm is updated to latest version ... 3/12/13

Officers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Wally wrote:
forbiden_ninja wrote:I think this would only make you make assumptions, and feel either over confident or hopeless, i may get this anyways tho

i think a lot of people think this way but i think more ppl find it a help buddy .. you wanna try it .. when you come up against a good tanker it holds you back and forces you to play a little clever .. well thats how it works for me .. it's stopped me from rushing in..

I agree. It may deter you or put a sour taste in your moth about a match and possible why bother attitude, Ive tryed to install xvm many times without success, just gave up!
I think im a better tanker not knowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:58 pm

is this the xvm that you put the minimap mod on it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Leiningen on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:27 pm

This hasn't been updated in a while. There is now an installer for XVM, works pretty well but I did have to manually add clan icons.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/196435-xvm-updater-22-one-click-installupdate/

EDIT. I also use zoom mod which allows you to zoom out about 3x normal distance from your tank. Very nice when you are playing a fast tank.

http://wot-shot.com/zoom/
Leiningen
Clan Members
Clan Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down