Nation Of Darkness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nation Of Darkness
Nation Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» World of Warships Weekend Beta
WTF guys EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:17 pm by KamikazeSquirrel

» Big Sale!!!
WTF guys EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:20 pm by GoDLeSSCoMMiE

» Elite Dangerous
WTF guys EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:32 pm by quicktrigger81

» Whinners
WTF guys EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:03 pm by Grunt1771

» 9.4 RELEASED
WTF guys EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:56 am by GoDLeSSCoMMiE

» Hungover? Well here's a few hotties to help clear those worms.
WTF guys EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 am by GoDLeSSCoMMiE

» Where the magic happens
WTF guys EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:45 pm by KamikazeSquirrel

» ROXY APPOLOGY
WTF guys EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:45 pm by GoDLeSSCoMMiE

» Got a case of the mondays? This should cheer u UP!
WTF guys EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:09 pm by ViolentViolet

Statistics
We have 72 registered users
The newest registered user is drpancho

Our users have posted a total of 2831 messages in 538 subjects

WTF guys

+2
KamikazeSquirrel
SilkySmooth
6 posters

Go down

WTF guys Empty WTF guys

Post by SilkySmooth Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:11 pm

I will try to keep my bitching to a minimum but it is the same shit every night lately.

Special battles pops and if it is more than 1 battle we have to hunt and beg to fill the second team. This should NEVER happen. If you are online and playing you should be ready for clan wars - period. Out of tens - ready up your best 9.

Clan Wars is what we do and it is our main focus and anyone that is in this clan knows it. So lets focus back down and do what we do best - kicking ass.

Not sure when Clan Wars starts? Here you go - http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/337110-aplication-clock-for-clan-wars-enesru/

That will let you know what times the battles are without going to the WoT Map.
SilkySmooth
SilkySmooth
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

WTF guys Empty Re: WTF guys

Post by KamikazeSquirrel Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:27 pm

At worst just count on battles happening after 7pm PST, 10pm EST.  Possibly only a few minutes after those times.  So... be on.  Be in TS, and be ready.  Every night.

If we land ourselves further east on the map, it'll be earlier times.  We'll see how that goes.
KamikazeSquirrel
KamikazeSquirrel
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhorizon Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:53 pm

you can try earlier times but that will just alienate the west coast players. anything before 7 pm PST is just not makeable for most. we get off work deal with the family, wife kids, and then have a chance to play games. there is at least 10 players that show most nite's from the PST. you may get a few others from the east coast to join though. If you take it back 1hr that might be the best 6PST 9EST.. 5pm PST im sure is much to early for for west coasters. just like midnight EST is to late for East coasters..
blackhorizon
blackhorizon
Clan Members
Clan Members

Back to top Go down

Post by KamikazeSquirrel Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:22 pm

And sometimes we'll be really early.  Like tonight!
KamikazeSquirrel
KamikazeSquirrel
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by SilkySmooth Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:26 am

Real life is always before games - We all know this. But the issue is not just having more people on for battle. (that would be great) but having those on ready for when the battles are up and need to be filled quickly.
SilkySmooth
SilkySmooth
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:57 am

blackhorizon wrote:you can try earlier times but that will just alienate the west coast players. anything before 7 pm PST is just not makeable for most. we get off work deal with the family, wife kids, and then have a chance to play games. there is at least 10 players that show most nite's from the PST. you may get a few others from the east coast to join though. If you take it back 1hr that might be the best 6PST 9EST.. 5pm PST im sure is much to early for for west coasters. just like midnight EST is to late for East coasters..

Not sure i would agree with the word alienate here. I hate missing clan wars right now, since 99% of our battles over the last few months have been late night for EST. I dont feel alienated though. General and the rest of the guys have to mix and match where we land to try and rotate the times and keep as many people as possible into what we are doing. Recently its been PST and that means some of us earlier birds have to bide our time and get what we can. Maybe our next focus will be CST/MST, or even EST.

As for Silky's main point, if you're on, you should be all over getting into CW battles. If you arent, I would respectfully suggest this clan may not be for you. Thats what we do...clan wars.

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhorizon Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:12 am

i was here when we did early east coast battles, and never got to play so i understand how it all works, also our clan requirement is to show 3 days a week. Maybe we should up this to 4 and up full gold payout to 75%.. 6-7pm PST is perfect to most.
blackhorizon
blackhorizon
Clan Members
Clan Members

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDLeSSCoMMiE Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:07 am

For those that are East Coast that understandable.  He is referring to the ppl that are already logged in or even in TS that we have to yell at or hunt down.
GoDLeSSCoMMiE
GoDLeSSCoMMiE
Brigadier
Brigadier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Dont forget sir, some of us(5 of us) were in tourney. Repping the Claws hardcore!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wombshifter Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:20 am

ToneDef613 wrote:Dont forget sir, some of us(5 of us) were in tourney. Repping the Claws hardcore!

We are a clam wars clan, not a tourney clan.

Please represent us in clam wars. There would be no CLAWS if we couldn't fight and hold land on the global map.

Everything is better when we can be successful in clam wars. More fun for the players, easier to organize for battle callers, easier to find and place better players for recruiters, and being in leadership isn't as frustrating.

The last few weeks we have had to practically beg players to get into the ready room from the platoon channels. That's bullshit.

Mantis and Crabs are fielding 2 teams per night, Wallet Warriors can field 3 sometimes.... and we struggle to field 2, and sometimes our tank selection for just one team is limited. Makes things difficult and not enjoyable for those of us who spend countless hours trying to organize and coordinate.

Leadership recognizes that we are generally in a thankless position. We expect to win, so when we do it is like business as usual, but when we lose we get second guessed and questioned.
Wombshifter
Wombshifter
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by KamikazeSquirrel Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:03 pm

We are indeed a Clam Wars clan first and foremost.  Battle callers have always been able to pluck Tourney-engaged players from that and into CW, as that is where our focus is.  If you are a caller and didn't know that, well now you do! Wink

Just let them know you need the extra tank/body in CW.  Otherwise we'll have to adopt a policy of not allowing ANY clan members to partake of ANY TOURNAMENTS EVER in fear of not having a tank in CW.  Not a popular or strong choice, to be sure.
KamikazeSquirrel
KamikazeSquirrel
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDLeSSCoMMiE Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Last night Illegal_alien refused to play CW, gave my callers attitude and then continued to PLT with his buddies.  

HE WAS KICKED!
GoDLeSSCoMMiE
GoDLeSSCoMMiE
Brigadier
Brigadier

Back to top Go down

Post by KamikazeSquirrel Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:30 pm

GoDLeSSCoMMiE wrote:Last night Illegal_alien refused to play CW, gave my callers attitude and then continued to PLT with his buddies.  

HE WAS KICKED!

I am Kamikaze_Squirrel and I approve this message.
KamikazeSquirrel
KamikazeSquirrel
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Wombshifter Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Green Card....revoked
Wombshifter
Wombshifter
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by ViolentViolet Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:29 pm

Besides. I believe the attitude quota was maxed out when I joined! Be nice to callers- good ones are hard to come by.
ViolentViolet
ViolentViolet
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:07 pm

How do I know they're good? I never heard them? ;-) LOL

Good Point Womb.

*Note to self: Hurry up and get more Tier 10s!*

Back to top Go down