Nation Of Darkness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nation Of Darkness
Nation Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» World of Warships Weekend Beta
The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:17 pm by KamikazeSquirrel

» Big Sale!!!
The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:20 pm by GoDLeSSCoMMiE

» Elite Dangerous
The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:32 pm by quicktrigger81

» Whinners
The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:03 pm by Grunt1771

» 9.4 RELEASED
The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:56 am by GoDLeSSCoMMiE

» Hungover? Well here's a few hotties to help clear those worms.
The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 am by GoDLeSSCoMMiE

» Where the magic happens
The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:45 pm by KamikazeSquirrel

» ROXY APPOLOGY
The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:45 pm by GoDLeSSCoMMiE

» Got a case of the mondays? This should cheer u UP!
The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:09 pm by ViolentViolet

Statistics
We have 72 registered users
The newest registered user is drpancho

Our users have posted a total of 2831 messages in 538 subjects

The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS

Go down

The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS Empty The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:08 pm

I'm not here to burn bridges or attack anyone. I'm hear to say that simply, my brothers (DingAllDay, M60_Persecuted) and I are no longer considering World of Tanks as a game that we want to continue playing regularly.

Its not because of anything CLAWs has done. We are simply moving away from free to play, grind based games that take up a large amount of time without much gain, and are constantly trying to suck up your money.

We have played less and less and have decided to leave to free up space for future recruits since we will not be participating in any clan events. We will occasionally be on, but will lone wolf.

Wargaming has made some (what can I say, mostly all) bad business and gameplay decisions and we no longer want to support a company that does so. The World of Tanks community has suffered as a whole as well.

As my brothers now have money to upgrade their gaming rigs, they want to join me in games that they could not previously play due to hardware limitations.

Sorry it came unannounced. I got on and the brothers basically said they are out. We are not joining PBKAC, who gives a shit about any other clans anyways.

If you would allow, we will still be around the TS (Usually in Warthunder even though we don't play Warthunder) to talk to you all, its just we will no longer be playing World of Tanks.

If you wish to stay in touch and play some other games we are playing you can add us here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/HypoxicGaming/ - ME

http://steamcommunity.com/id/HellsSavage/  -  M60

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012352858/   - DingAllDay

Current games we are playing:  Dota 2, Counterstrike: GO, CIV 5, BF4, and Various others

See you around

Back to top Go down

The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS Empty Re: The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Any civ 4 BTS? Very Happy  I was in civ 5 beta and uninstalled it after beta LOL Smile.

Back to top Go down

The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS Empty Re: The Three Brothers are leaving CLAWS

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:35 am

i know the feel, good luck to you all, hoping you will find some fun in other games

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down